How to Order A Portrait:
- Email me the following:
- Pictures of the person who will be in the portrait.
- Your choice of style and medium. You can use the finished portraits in the portfolio as a guide. Example: Acrylic and Pastel No. 1.
- The size of the portrait.
- The date you wish to have it.
- You can also send me a picture of the colors of your interior if you want me to use them.
- I send you a quote, and we finalize the price. (See price list below.)
- A payment of the price is required before work begins. (I will send you a PayPal invoice.)
- When the portrait is 90% done, I send you a photo so that you can give me your feedback.
- When the portrait is done, I send another photo for your final approval.
- A second payment is requested for the balance plus the shipping costs.
- Your portrait is shipped via most secure way.
+34 685 522 441
Portraits on Recycled Cardboard Base:
- Acrylic and Pastel/Acrylic Portraits up to 50cm x 50cm: 250€
- Acrylic and Pastel/Acrylic Portraits up to 100cm x 100cm: 350€
- Oil portraits up to 50cm x 50cm: 300€
- Oil portraits up to 100cm x 100cm: 400€
- Bigger sizes are available.
- Family Discounts are available for 2 or more portraits.
For Portraits on Vintage Frames:
- Same as listed above PLUS the cost of the vintage frame you choose.
- Please contact me for pictures of frames I found at flea markets because the prices depend very much on the frame.
- Please keep in mind that the added weight will reflect in the shipping costs.
Shipping is not included in the above prices and will be billed separately.
- All finished portraits are packed with care, gift wrapped, and secured in a cardboard box so it cannot shift during transit.
- I cannot take responsibility for import fees or unexpected delays caused by Customs or Post Offices. However, please keep me up-to-date if you have these kinds of issues, and I’ll try to help.
- If the package doesn’t arrive in a good condition, please send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will contact the postoffice that took care of the handling.
- All portraits are shipped insured for their value and by registered mail via Correos (the Spanish postal service).
- Count on a week for your portrait to arrive from Spain..it’s coming from the Mediterranean!
Below you’ll find some idea of the standard shipping costs for 2 different sized portraits on cardboard:
- Spain: 50×50 portrait – 22€ / 90×80 portrait – 40€
- Europe: 50×50 portrait – 40€ / 90×80 portrait – 65€
- Worldwide: 50×50 portrait – 45€ / 90×80 portrait – 80€
Other Delivery Services:
- Prices for UPS/DHL/faster delivery etc upon request.
- Exact prices to be paid with second payment after last viewing and approval of the portrait by you.
Option to Pick-up: you can also opt to pick up your portrait from my studio in Alella, Barcelona on a mutually agreed upon date/time. There is no charge for this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I have a huge portrait on the wall?
A: Yes! Of course! Since cardboard is my canvas I can definitely create the size you’d like. The shipping costs go up of course but that is the only limitation.
Q: How can I choose between the materials?
A: I explain the materials further in that section of the About page. Take a look and then let’s discuss it by email or skype.
Q: Can you frame it for me?
A: I can arrange for framing here in Barcelona, yes. I can also provide frame costs, examples and will ask a fair price for the coordination involved (bringing it to the framer and shipping or picking up afterwards. etc.)
Q: Where do you ship?
A: I ship worldwide so you can order it from everywhere!
Q: What is your return policy?
A: After final approval of the portrait by email or whatsapp image, and after the transfer of the second payment has been done, the commission becomes final and non-refundable. I want you to be happy with it before it’s sent!
CARE & MAINTENACE:
Q: How do I take care of my portrait?
A: The materials don’t like direct sunlight or heat. Keep that it mind wherever you hang it or put it on the ground if you are going for a studio-feel. Also consider using spotlights or picture lights.